“Do you believe in life after death?” the boss asked one of his new employees. “Yes, sir,” the employee, replied.
“Well, then that makes everything just fine,” the boss said “You know after you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother’s funeral, she stopped by to see you.”
10 Unusual Phobias:
1. Haphephobia-fear of being touched.
2. Doraphobia-fear of touching the skin or fur of an animal.
3. Eremophobia-fear of being alone.
4. Ergophobia-fear of or aversion to work.
5. Hypnophobia-fear of sleep.
6. Brontophobia-fear of thunder.
7. Kakorrhaphiophobia-fear of failure.
8. Ophidiophobia-fear of snakes.
9. Taphephobia-fear of being burried alive.
10. Phobophobia-fear of acquiring a phobia.